Here’s how it looks like and how it works:
- Volume Settings – Adjust how quiet or loud your volume is to your viewers.
- Video Quality Meter – This box lets you know if you are dropping any frames. A fully green box while streaming means your video is smooth.
- Stream Information – This black box lists info about your stream, such as your video size, current bitrate, and framerate.
- Start/Stop Show Button – Use this button to start your show. Remember to start your show on the Streamate Models page first, then start it on SMBroadcast. To end your show, click the button again.
- Settings Menu and Help – The “gear” button will open up the settings menu. See below for more information on this screen. Clicking the “?” icon will open the Streamate Help site.
- Tabs – Use the “Credentials” tab to log in or out of your Streamate Models account. Click the “About” tab to see information about SMBroadcast.
- Video and Audio Sources – If you want SMBroadcast to use a different camera or mic, you can switch your equipment here.
- Record Option – Check the “Allow recording while streaming” option to add a “Record” button to the program! Clicking this button while streaming will save a video to a location you choose. Uncheck the button to stop recording at any time
- Current Calibration – This is the calibration info your computer decided on during setup. If your equipment changes, click the “Calibrate” button here to re-do the calibration step.
- Show Logs – This “paper” button opens your current session logs. This box will pop up automatically if there’s an important message, or you can use this button to review the logs at any time.
I suggest you give it a try. The more people testing it, the more people giving feedback, the faster we’ll have a nice, easy to use encoder that will make our streaming experience better. So go ahead, download it, try it and report all the bugs you may find:)